« Home | Understanding file permissions on Linux » | Processors overview » | HTTP Compression » | perl editors » 

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 

XSS

Cross site scripting.. well I am a novice learning about hacking.. I started with sql injection and I was sucessful in doing it on a site.. well i hacked nothing but few tables of useless data...
Now a days its a well known vulnerability everyone is aware of and have taken precaution about... So I stopped exploring it for now...

Recently I came to know about xss.. and feel that its pretty cool especially when you are trying to hack email accounts, hunting for cookies... etc...show up your html pages on sites... cool that great.... I am understanding it... well tried it out on some test pages of mine and its cool... for more info about xss.. hit the google..............

I will provide more info once i hit the net and do some real hacks ... and get some experience on it...

Happy Hacking :)