Things to look out during code review.
2. Have the developers walkthough the code.
- Documentation: is it adequate to understand and maintain the code?
- The "No Code" Principle
- Duplicated code: does the code follow the "Do not Repeat Yourself" (DRY) principle?
- Performance: are there obvious performance problems?
- Security: does the code contain security holes?
- Bugs: to the extent you can tell, is the code correct?
- Standards: does the code follow standards to the extent possible?
- Appearance: does it follow conventions, is it self-consistent